Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A new journey!

I am still taking photos every day, or almost every day. It is hard to pick one photo to post for a day, because there are days where they are all bad.........and other days I cannot choose between the good ones. I also realised that I am not growing with my photography, mostly because I am trying to learn everything as soon as possible, and therefore not learning at all.

The better way to develop my skills and master new techniques would be to slow down. I now have a list of techniques I want to work on and develop. This list will change and grow, so will I!

I am going to choose a technique on my list, read up and do the research and then go out and shoot. So far I have done this with night-lights, fireworks and parades. And truthfully, I have made progress already and am actually very proud of the photos.

1 comment:

  1. If you want, we have a facebook 365 group! We are almost done with this year, but I am sure we will keep on going, and it motivates us all to keep on snapping. My facebook is Carol Ann Weaver if you want to friend me. Maybe you are already on there, and I am not connecting the dots.

    ReplyDelete